Monday, September 21, 2009

BIG NEWS!

Wow, what a day. Who knew I'd actually meet someone through the internet? All this time I'd thought it was just a crock that people met online and it led to actual relationships. Well I've got something to say about that, BULL! I'm living proof, right here baby.

I'm not sure how to pronounce her name, but she sent me all these pictures of herself and I gotta say, WOW! And the best part is, she's rich! Nigerian royalty, who knew a spoiled princess would be online looking for love! If I get in good with her, I'll be set for life.

Now, I know what you're thinking, too good to be true, right? Well, even though I just met her, I think she's telling the truth. And she swears she's an 18 year old rich girl who was a cheerleader in high school. Not only royalty, but cheerleading royalty! How can I pass that up?

I tell ya, life is really lookin up for me. Now I just gotta find my bank account number.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what luck. ;)

    Truth be told, I met my wife, and your cousin-in-law, Kristine though Yahoo personals. I posted an ad, she responded, and the rest is history. We'll be celebrating our seventh wedding anniversary next month.

    I'm pretty sure we're not the only ones out there.

    ReplyDelete